Take me out to the ball game – virtually! We can’t invite you back to Minute Maid Park just yet but that doesn’t mean you can’t attend a game virtually with a Fan Cutout.
For a tax-deductible donation of $100, upload a smiling photo of yourself in your official Astros fan gear and we will find a seat for your cutout in the outfield seating area at Minute Maid Park. Proceeds will benefit the Astros Foundation’s ongoing efforts in the greater Houston area.
Your cutout will be authenticated as game-used by Major League Baseball. At the end of the season, you will be able to pick up your cutout and a complimentary 2019 American League Championship Series Replica Ring for each cutout purchased.
Quantities are limited and the earlier you upload your photo, the higher the likelihood we can install them at the beginning of the regular season. Don’t delay. Get your Astros Fan Cutout today.!
Before you purchase, make sure you follow the guidelines on how to submit a good photo. SELFIES WILL NOT WORK and will be refunded.
Fan Cutouts will be placed in random seats in the Crawford Boxes, Houston Methodist Hall of Fame Alley, Budweiser Patio and Bullpen. Due to limitations, there is no guarantee where your cutout will be placed. Please note, we cannot guarantee the condition of your cutout after exposure to weather, outdoor elements, and balls leaving the playing field.
The Astros reserve the right to approve images based on quality and appropriateness. For guidelines on how to submit the perfect photo, please review our Photo Submission Guidelines. Please note, selfies will not be approved.
Images that contain the following will not be approved:
- People next to one another – crop others out so that we know which one is you
- Blurry images
- Photos that do not follow the cutout guidelines. See Photo Submission Guidelines
- Inappropriate gestures
- Commercial advertisements including slogans, websites, and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative references to any MLB team or MLB Player
- Names of any MLB players
- Political statements or endorsements
- Third party logos/branding
- Obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, infringing or otherwise inappropriate references
The Astros reserve the right to refuse any photo. Purchasers whose images are not approved will receive a refund.
The cutouts will be placed in the stands for Astros 2020 home games following production. The Houston Astros reserve the right to move/remove any or all of the cutouts at its own sole discretion at any time without notice to you.